LUXAFLEX® Vertical Drapes by Coffs Harbour Blinds and Awnings offer a sleek modern design incorporating fabric vanes that can be easily tilted or stacked to the left, right centre, or split stack to each end, for the perfect answer for light control and privacy.
Available in 3 different slat widths: 89, 100 & 127mm, LUXAFLEX® Vertical Drapes are available in a range of fabric colours and textures and add a fresh new dimension to a traditional window fashion.
Perfect for all application types, from sliding doors to sloping top windows, LUXAFLEX® Vertical Drapes by Coffs Harbour Blinds and Awnings are the most flexible solution for your window covering needs.
Reasons why LUXAFLEX® Vertical Drapes are the best choice when it comes to quality window coverings:
- Sleek design: the headrail & all visible components are slim & elegant in design. The sleek 25mm curved profile provides the perfect contemporary look, or for a more traditional feel you can reverse the profile and use the fabric insert option.
- Patented blade alignment: Gravity centring blades mean your blades will automatically return to their original position after being disturbed. The unique patented self alignment mechanism in the slat travellers enqures the vanes are always equally spaced and guraneteed to hang straight and parallel. This ensures a smooth operation on even the largest of blinds.
- Light control: LUXAFLEX® Vertical Drapes by Coffs Harbour Blinds and Awnings have blades which turn 200° to ensure minimal light gaps.
- Minimal stack size: Slim slat traveller design means your blades stack up to 20% narrower
- Rapid stack back: LUXAFLEX® Vertical Drapes by Coffs Harbour Blinds and Awnings have a rapid stack back facility which allows the entire blade stack to be quickly & easily traversed across the track in a single movement making window cleaning a breeze.
- Easy blade removal: the removeable blade hook means that unlike other brands, removing the hook is an easy job – no tools or specialist skills required
Additional options that make LUXAFLEX® Vertical Drapes by Coffs Harbour Blinds & Awnings a cut above the rest:
- Wand operation: LUXAFLEX® Vertical Drapes by Coffs Harbour Blinds & Awnings offer the option of a sleek stylish wand for easy operation without the use of cords. Wand operation provides a safe, easy and effective way to operate your vertical blinds. The removal of all operating cords and chains means a safer blind for your home.
- Chained or chainless weight: we offer the choice of 2 types of weights for the bottom of our Vertical Drape blades. Chained weights provide the classic look with all blades linked together at the bottom. The chains also help in keeping the blades together if a breeze blows through the room. Chainless weights offer a sleek & stylish look without the chains, offering a neat & minimalist look.
- Sloping blinds: LUXAFLEX® Vertical Drapes by Coffs Harbour Blinds & Awnings offer the option of a sloping head track. Most blinds need to be installed on a level surface, however, the sloping head track allows you to easily cover windows with sloping tops or bottoms.
Brochures you might like to have a look at:
LUXAFLEX® Fabrics available for Vertical Drapes:
Covered by a 5 Year Warranty, LUXAFLEX® Vertical Drapes by Coffs Harbour Blinds and Awnings are sure to suit your every need.Call us today for your obligation-free in-home consultation!