The word “Crimsafe” has become synonymous with strength, durability and security.
When you want to protect your home and family, you want the best security doors and screens on the market. And when you want the best, you ask for Crimsafe (because if it’s not Crimsafe, its not crim-safe!). But there are many imposters out there who are claiming that their product is “as good as”, or “the same as” Crimsafe. Well, we are here to tell you it’s not true. There is NOTHING on the market that even comes close to strength and versatility of Crimsafe, and we’ll explain why:
- Range – The range that Crimsafe offers is truly astounding. From their original patented system (now considered their “standard” or “regular” range), to the Ultimate and now the recently introduced iQ range, Crimsafe is always ahead of the market when it comes to innovation.
- Extended Warranty – Crimsafe already offers an industry leading 10 year warranty, and now they also offer a FREE (yes, free) extended warranty if you register it online. The extended warranty is an additional 2 years for the regular range, and an amazing additional 5 years for Ultimate and i-Q. All you need to do, is simply head to https://crimsafe.com.au/extended-warranty-registration/ and fill in the details.
- Exceeds Australian Standards – Australian standards in the security screen and door industry fall woefully short of where they should be. The standards recommend that a security door or screen should be able to withstand the “Dynamic Impact Test” which is the equivalent of a young child running into a glass door in a single impact (approx 100 joules of energy). Let that sink in for a minute… the Australian standards specify that your security door, which you are purchasing to protect your home from criminals, only needs to withstand a small child running into it ONCE, and it will meet the Australian standards. Crimsafe “regular” exceeds the Australian standards by more than 5 times (and the Ultimate product by 7 times). The sad thing is there are “security” screens on the market that don’t even meet the Australian standard. Make sure you do your homework.
- Screw Clamp Technology – Crimsafe’s screw clamp technology means that the mesh is screwed into the frame and clamped down with a vice-like grip using the Screw Clamp. This makes Crimsafe products much stronger than other products that just use a plastic wedge to hold the mesh in place.
- 304 Grade Tensile Tuff Stainess Steel Mesh – unlike many other products, Crimsafe uses 304 grade structural stainless steel mesh with a superior 0.9mm diameter wire. Many other products use a 316 marine grade mesh with a 0.8mm diameter, and claim that it is better because it is “marine” grade, but this is not true. Crimsafe’s 304 grade mesh is 26.5% thicker in cross-section, which assist in its ability to absorb impact energy better at high tensile levels and makes it more appropriate for security purposes. The Tensile Tuff mesh undergoes several hardening processes to make it stronger than ordinary steel of the same diameter.
- Safe-S-Capes – The main aim of Crimsafe is to keep the Criminals out – but does that mean in an emergency you are trapped in? The answer, of course, is no. Crimsafe have developed an emergency exit window screen called a “Safe-S-Cape”, which allow keyless exit through windows in the case of an emergency, whilst still maintaining heavy duty security from the outside.
- Bush Fire Protection – Crimsafe is rated for use in all bush fire zones, including BAL-FZ, which is the rating applied to homes which could potentially have the highest impact from bush-fires (“direct exposure to flames from fire in addition to heat flux and ember attack”). With an aperture size of less than 2mm, Crimsafe screens can prevent the spread of embers into your home, and block up to 59% of radiant heat.
- Cyclone Debris Protection – Crimsafe Cyclone Debris screens can protect your home or business against storm driven debris from wind gusts of up to 392kph.
- Fall Protection from Heights – each year, more than 50 children fall from windows or balconies in Australia. Tragically, many children suffer serious injury and some falls are fatal. Crimsafe provides a strong and durable barrier to prevent falls, while still permitting you to confidently open your windows to enjoy the breeze.
- Modern Technology – The iQ range is the first Crimsafe range to incorporate smart technology, giving you the option of an electronic keypad, Bluetooth, keyfob or fingerscan entry.
As you can see, Crimsafe is more than just a standard security screen. Its is a market leader, and will give your home and family the ultimate protection.